Cascade Carbon Drift Boards
The original Drift boards were designed in Utah with maximum float in dry powder as top priority, but we find more and more riders using their Drift boards in various conditions all over the world. With that in mind, we developed and tested the Cascades over the last two seasons in the Pacific Northwest from wet fresh snow to "cascade concrete" to spring corn. We found the narrower ski increased confidence in firm snow by allowing us to put our weight directly on the edges of the board. The Cascades are built just like the standard Drifts, but with 20% less surface area, we recommend them only to lighter-weight riders and those who expect to use them in firmer conditions.
- Get every benefit of a snowshoe plus the ability to glide. As far as we're concerned, traditional snowshoes are dead.
- Ride your quiver. No need to cut your snowboard in half. Drift boards are a legit alternative to split boards and in some situations actually have advantages over long, heavy skis.
- Ultra-lightweight carbon fiber construction (5lbs per pair)
- New polyurethane sidewall
- Permanent nylon (yellow) and 100% mohair (Green) climbing skin
- Minimalist composite bindings
- Steep nose ramps and built-in skins for traction and glide
- Webbing straps with cam lock and folding heel cup
- Heel riser bars with two height options
- Stainless steel hardware
- Dimensions 5.5" W x 35" L (139mm W X 89cm L) 183 Square inches per board
U.S. Pat. No. 10,272,318
Canada Pat. No. 3,033,865