Cascade Carbon Drift Boards
The original Drift boards were designed in Utah with maximum float in dry powder as top priority, but we find more and more riders using their Drift boards in various conditions all over the world. With that in mind, we developed and tested the Cascades in the Pacific Northwest where heavy, wet, or firm snow is more common. The Cascade Drift boards bring all the benefits of the normal boards, while the narrower ski increases confidence in firm snow by putting weight more directly on the edges of the board.
We recommend them to lighter-weight riders and those who expect to use them in firm conditions or always in a solid skin track. Our guy in Oregon uses the Cascades 75% of the time, even when there's fresh snow. In Utah, we use them when we're climbing groomers or when it hasn't snowed in a long time.
- Ultra-lightweight carbon fiber construction (5lbs per pair)
- Crampon compatible for grip in the worst conditions.
- New polyurethane sidewall
- Permanent climbing skins in nylon (blue and black logo) and 100% mohair (Green and black). Nylon for more grip, mohair for more glide.
- Minimalist composite bindings
- Steep nose ramps and built-in skins for traction and glide
- Webbing straps with cam lock and folding heel cup
- Heel riser bars with two height options
- Stainless steel hardware
- Dimensions 5.5" W x 35" L (139mm W X 89cm L) 183 Square inches per board
- U.S. Pat. No. 10,272,318 Canada Pat. No. 3,033,865