Carbon Drift Boards
Drift boards combine elements of snowshoes and touring skis to create the lightest, fastest, and most affordable to way to earn your turns. Check out why more and more snowboarders are choosing Drift board for backcountry travel:
- Designed entirely for uphill performance. Everything you need and nothing you don't.
- Provides the float and agility of a snowshoe with the glide of a ski. Much lighter and more agile than skis while being much more efficient than snowshoes.
- Allows users to ride the snowboard of their choice in the backcountry, from the old rock board to the latest powder gun.
- Ultra lightweight, carbon construction makes Drift boards all but disappear when on your feet or on your back.
- Around a third the cost of a typical splitboard setup.
- Transition faster than skis or split boards. You'll always be done first and ready to do another lap.
- Minimal binding is light, quick, and lays flat on your back for the descent.
- Fits perfectly in a skin track.
- Works with any type of snowboard boot, including pow surf boots and Burton Step-ons.
- Double heel risers with the tallest option in the industry for tackling steep terrain.
- Compatible with our crampon for firm or icy conditions.
- Compatible with splitboard and AT bindings options.
- Ultra-lightweight carbon fiber construction (5 lbs per pair)
- Polyurethane sidewall
- Permanent climbing skins in nylon (Blue and black logo) or 100% mohair (Green and black). Nylon for more grip, mohair for more glide.
- Minimalist composite bindings
- Webbing straps with cam lock and folding heel cup
- Stainless steel hardware
- Dimensions 6.75" W x 35" L (171mm W X 89cm L) 222 in^2 Per Board
- U.S. Pat. No. 10,272,318 Canada Pat. No. 3,033,865